I am a board-certified internist originally from the Chicago area, and have lived in Saint Paul since 1978. I love to work with people and follow them through life. The greatest reward is watching my patients get healthier. I spend my free time jogging, biking, swimming and participating in triathalons. I believe that the patient and the physician are both partners in the healthcare process.
- BS in Nursing, College of St. Teresa - 1977
- MS in Public Health, University of Minnesota - 1979
- C.N.P. University of Minnesota - 1979
- M.D. of Medicine, University of Minnesota - 1985
- Specialist of Internal Medicine, HCMC - 1989
- Post doctoral fellowship, University of Minnesota, School of Public Health, 1994
I am happily married and the mother of five children. I'm an avid gardener and a St. Paul commuter cyclist as well as the leader of a St. Paul Block Club since 1993. I contribute regularly to the YMCA's inner-city youth programs and I plan events and activities to help raise awareness about breast cancer and multiple sclerosis.